Location: Hanover Park and Bolingbrook
Employment Type: Full- Time
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
- Spanish strongly preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support and assistance to clients and homecare aides
- Prioritize duties and be able to manage large case loads
- Responsibly manage clientele files and keep required documentation up to date
- Work with case managers and case management units to establish professional relationships and relay relevant information
- Help expand the business into new areas through word of mouth and professional networking
- Conduct home visits to client’s homes in the Cook and Dupage County area
- Offer brief training to caregivers about the program as needed
Skills and Abilities
- Applicant should be able to work cooperatively with co-workers and other organizations.
- Applicant should be able to manage case load assigned and be able to prioritize tasks.
- Communicate verbally in Spanish strongly preferred.
- Applicant should be able to travel within Cook and Dupage County regularly and often travel outside as required.
- Applicant should have strong written skills to complete documentation and paperwork.
- Applicant should have knowledge of caregivers and participants’ needs.
- Familiar with Microsoft office mostly Excel.